Bluefield Housing Authority Launches New Website
The new "responsive" website, includes the logo rebrand and allows users to easily navigate the website no matter what device is used to view the website (desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone).
To help make this new website more accessible for all users (including those using adaptive technology), it has been built using Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 to address American with Disabilities Act (ADA) accessibility guidelines.
Some of the features/functions on the new website include:
- News feeds from the home page for a quick review of the three latest news articles posted on the site
- Housing Locations Map that allows users to select a specific property on the map and view detailed information on the property
- Residents pages including information on resident opportunities, tips, resources, and more
- Housing Programs pages including information, opportunities, eligibility, and income limits for Public Housing and Housing Choice Voucher (HCV)
- Business Opportunities and Landlords pages providing informative information.
- Employment Opportunities pages for career availabilities at Bluefield Housing Authority
- Board of Commissioners and Staff pages for easily accessible contact information
All residents, landlords and the general public are encouraged to visit the website and view it regularly for news & information. Website administrators will be able to publish important information including upcoming events, news and more. The new website will be updated continually, often weekly, with new information that will benefit all residents, landlords and the public at large.
Brooks Jeffrey Marketing, based in Mountain Home, Arkansas, was awarded the contract for the new responsive website. Established in 1984, Brooks Jeffrey Marketing provides integrated marketing solutions: advertising, branding, photography, public relations, promotional items, websites & social media campaigns to businesses, government entities & non-profits throughout the US. Brooks Jeffrey offers customized integrated marketing solutions to Housing Authorities (www.BrooksJeffrey.com).